Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had such a wonderful weekend!! We had friends over on Saturday night for dinner and the new "Star Trek" movie, which is so completely amazing that I want to see it again! Chris has had Star Trek china for a long time and has been anxiously awaiting a new movie so that we could pull it out for a party! The table looked beautiful! I loved the candies Chris bought for the candy dish that matched exactly! It was a great evening! Bailey spent that night with Mom & Dad, so Chris and I slept in on Sunday and met them for church and lunch at The Creamery - very delicious!! Bailey & Chris showered me with gifts - beautiful flowers, a wonderful balloon, Barefoot Contessa cookbook, funny hoops & yoyo talking card, and a cool cookie cutter set. I am a very blessed girl!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too!










No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom, Starbucks lover, and paper fanatic! I have been married to my sweet husband for almost 22 years (YIKES!) and we have two beautiful daughters: 16-year-old Bailey (who's driving!!) and 6-year-old Morgan (who's in kindergarten!). My life is richly blessed!