Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Bunnies!













I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We took flowers to church to put on the cross outside - so beautiful! The service was very meaningful, especially the music, which is always my favorite part. The choir sang "The Hallelujah Chorus" and it was so amazing! After church, the butterflies that had been "sleeping" in their chrysalises emerged and were released. One flew directly to Bailey's hand and stayed there till she passed it on to a friend. We enjoyed a delicious lunch with my mom and dad at The Bonefish Grill and then drove my Crescent Bend to take a few more pictures with the beautiful tulips there. We ended the day with a bike ride and many more beautiful tulips. It was a wonderful day! Happy Easter!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom, Starbucks lover, and paper fanatic! I have been married to my sweet husband for almost 22 years (YIKES!) and we have two beautiful daughters: 16-year-old Bailey (who's driving!!) and 6-year-old Morgan (who's in kindergarten!). My life is richly blessed!