Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cupcake Day, Half Birthday, & UT Bike Ride



Bailey and I have had lots of fun these past few days. Last Friday, we hit The Cupcakery and enjoyed the most delicious cupcakes in the world!! We went to Lilly's Bead Box, too, and I made a cute pair of earrings while Bailey played in the beads. Over the weekend, we celebrated Bailey's half-birthday with half a cake and half of a card - it's been our little tradition since she turned 4 1/2 - any excuse is a good excuse for cake! On Monday, we rode our bikes on campus and checked out the Art & Architecture Building, the main library, and the Ag/Vet Library. Bailey had such a blast and, since the library has a Starbucks :) I did, too! I think this has been our best summer ever!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom, Starbucks lover, and paper fanatic! I have been married to my sweet husband for almost 22 years (YIKES!) and we have two beautiful daughters: 16-year-old Bailey (who's driving!!) and 6-year-old Morgan (who's in kindergarten!). My life is richly blessed!